Thursday, March 01, 2007

Do You Know This Guy?

Today I listened to an interview on xmradio where Bob Edwards interviewed renown astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson. Dr. Tyson is an intelligent man (to say the least), and yet one can only lament that such brilliance has not lead him to the intelligence of his hero, Isaac Newton and Newton's conviction of intelligent design. Tyson desires to popularize science, and yet not just science, but atheism as well. If you did not think that there is a intellectual elite designing to secularize society, here is the proof. If you are interested, watch this lecture by Tyson, and the panel discussion that follows. Click on session two with Neil DeGrasse Tyson. This is staggering, amazing, and enlightening. How would you answer them? Would you answer them at all?

2 comments:

K. Elijah Layfield said...

Dear Mr. Carter,

Both Thabiti Anyabwile and Kenny Stokes recommended I talk to you about a church-planting dream I have. If you get some free time, please e-mail me at elijahlayfield@treasuringchrist.net. I'd love to run my ideas by you. Thanks!

Elijah Layfield

ajcarter said...

Elijah,
It would be an honor to hear your dream. I will contact you soon.