Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Best and Worst in us...

My buddy believes that John Owen is the greatest of the post-apostolic theologians. Well, I am sure he would get some debate on that issue, but when you read quotes like these, you understand why he is convinced of Owen's lofty rank.

Sin is never less quiet than when it seems to be most quiet, and its waters are for the most part deep, when they are still. - John Owen

While the best a non-Christian can do is sin, the worst a Christian can do is sin. - John Owen

2 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

wpb-2F0C2 said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!