Monday, April 23, 2007

Blogging at the Council of Reforming Churches

It is with the utmost pleasure and gratitude that I inform you that I have begun blogging at The Council of Reforming Churches website. More than anything to date, The Council of Reforming Churches expresses my heart for Christ, the Church, and the Truth. If you are not familiar with this new alliance of Christians and churches, please do so immediately. Our goal at the council is simply stated:

The Council of Reforming Churches (CRC) exists to impact the black church and greater black community with biblical theology which has its fulfillment in the Person and work of Jesus Christ. Our aim is to see reformed theology planted, take root and eventually flourish within and among the black community, for Christ, the Church, and the Truth.

You can read more on the council and its members at our website. There is audio from various Reformed African-American preachers, as well as sermon notes and articles (soon to come.) Also I have written a couple of blog post on the importance and nature of my reading. I do hope you will book mark the CRC and make it a frequent stop on your browsing adventures.

No comments: