Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Download Reformed Confessions

I love Reformed Theology! You probably already know that. I love you. Therefore, I would love for you to love Reformed Theology too. One of the reasons that I love Reformed Theology is because it is not new. Reformed truth is biblical truth that has stood the test of time. And one of ways it has stood this test is by having its truths codified in creeds, confessions and catechisms. If you are not familiar with these creeds, do yourself a favor and get familiar with them, and find yourself falling in love with the confessions and hopefully with me. Here is a link to where you can download the historic creeds, confessions, and catechisms. Download them and then bathe in their biblical and historical richness.

1 comment:

Keith L. Tolbert said...

We love you, too, brother! Thanks for providing da good stuff on your blog!