Thursday, April 20, 2006

"Louer Dieu!"

Excuse my French, but I have learned a new word today. The word is voir dire which in English means "to say the truth." Those of you who are more renaissance than me probably already knew that, so cut the brother a little slack. Anyway, I learned this new word because Philip Duncanson has started blogging and his blog is titled "Voir Dire." As you know, I am always eager to hear from other reformed brothers and sisters and am encouraging us all to make our voices and praises known for God's glory and the good of His people. Philip has a heart for God and for his brothers and sisters in Christ. I, for one, am looking forward to Philip sharing his heart with us. Therefore, I encourage you to check out Voir Dire.

By the way, "Louer Dieu" means "Praise God"....I think.

No comments: