Monday, December 18, 2006

Prayers for Dr. James and his Family

By now, all of us have heard of the ongoing search for the three climbers of Mt. Hood in Oregon. Today the news has come down that one of the climbers has been found dead. He is Kelly James, brother of Dr. Frank James, president of Reformed Theological Seminary. I have longed admired Dr. James as a professor and now as president of the seminary I attended. In all of my conversations with him during and after my seminary years, I have found him to be a genuine man of christian character and conviction. We are saddened to hear of this tragic lost and all of our prayers go out to Dr. James and the wife and family of his brother Kelly. May God continue to be gracious to them as they weather this storm. Here is a link at CNN to the story and video of a press conference featuring Frank James.

No comments: