Monday, June 18, 2007

Anthony's Speaking Schedule

These speaking dates are in addition to the regular times I preach at our home church, Southwest Christian Fellowship in Atlanta, GA. I will normally preach at our church once or twice a month.

July
13-18 Family Bible Conference, Seven Rivers Presbyterian Church, Lecanto, FL
27 - 28 Stone Mountain Conference on Reformed Theology, Stone Mountain, GA

August
5 -15 Wedding Anniversary and Family Vacation
19 Cornerstone Church, Knoxville, TN

November 2-4 Singles Retreat, Intown Community Church, Atlanta, GA

7 -10 Miami Pastors Conference, Miami FL

December
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

January 2008

1 Campus Outreach New Years Gathering, Atlanta, GA

24-26 Symposium on Worship, Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI

February

27-28 Covenant College Chapel Service, Lookout Mountain, TN

March

27-29 Southwest Christian Fellowship Men's Retreat

June

19-12 New Life Bible Conference, Vernon Hills, IL

November

5-8 Miami Pastor's Conference

7 comments:

FellowElder said...

Tony,

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago. Man, how'd you find a good flight to the Caribbean Baptist Heritage conference?! I was trying to make that but couldn't find a way of getting there in time following the time in Chicago. Hating I'm missing that one!

Anonymous said...

Tony,

Can't wait to hear you preach in Knoxville. It's always a joy to see you.

Rodney
(Knoxville,TN)

ajcarter said...

Thanks Rod.
It is always a joy and encouragement to get to Knoxville and to great you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Stone Mountain sounds good. That's a quick drive. Hope I can make it.

Mark

Anonymous said...

It will be good to hear you speak at Seven Rivers again. I can't wait. I hope your family will be able to come with you so we can meet them. Family Bible Conferences are well attended and with you being the speaker we will be maxed out. I pray for travel mercy for you & your family.
Friends In Christ,
Frances Spalti

ajcarter said...

Hello Frances,
Indeed my whole family will travel with me. We are all looking forward to being at Seven Rivers for the week. It is one of my favorite churches to attend. Prayer for us is most important. It will be the first time our entire family will fly together. It should be interesting. See ya next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Anthony I just finished reading your book and it was great. also i just finished both of Thabiti's books. you guys have been an encouragement to me. I felt like Elizah. I am glad to know I'm not alone. you ever been to colorado to speak? . me and the family moved back here 3 years ago to try to help a church we assisted in starting back in 1994. I had been in the charismatic vein for 18 years trying to bring balance. I found reformed theology in someones trash back in the early 90's. I use to pick up trash. what ever way God used a systematic theology of the Christian Religion by Buswell to begin to open my eyes. since then my library is full of books by R.C Sproul and John macarthur. If you ever get the time drop me an email Magnanamousone@msn.com. oh, I know I spelled Magnanamous wrong.