Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Best of the Time

Since returning from the Miami Conference, I have been consistently asked about my time there. In particular, people want me to explain what I enjoyed the most. Honestly, I am finding it difficult, if not impossible, to describe the atmosphere and the overall experience of being at the Miami Pastors Conference this year. I can confidently say that this was the best Pastors conference yet. Nevertheless, if I had to pinpoint one aspect of the conference that really stood out it would have to be the preaching. The content, subject, and the delivery of the messages provided some of the best reformed experiential preaching I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. Over the next few days I hope to upload a few excerpts from some of the messages. First one is from Michael Leach. His sermon was The Gospel and the Fall of Man. Enjoy!

No comments: