Thursday, November 15, 2007

Those Who Were There

Some initial reflections upon the Miami Pastors Conference are beginning to appear in the blogosphere. I have been receiving emails and calls testifying consistently that this was a most ministry-encouraging, heart-warming, mind-challenging, fellowship-building, gospel-proclaiming, and Christ-honoring Pastors Conference. Thabiti Anyabwile has some initial comments speaking to the fellowship and joy that such gospel-centeredness produces. Quincy Jones has some reflections on the ministry encouragement and hope he experienced.

More comments are sure to appear. So be on the look out. If you read them before I do, give a brother the heads up.

Update: Our brother Ebony Puritan has some excellent preliminary comments on the Conference as well.

2 comments:

Ebony Puritan said...

Hey Tony!

In addition to the blog entry that I typed on Monday, I am going to do a review of all the sermons and workshops I attended at the Conference. Keep posted.

Anonymous said...

Tony,

I concur fully with your hyphenated descriptions, and am deeply thankful for your challenge to attend. November 6-8 is already on my calendar for next year!

c | d