Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Glory Road

I currently have the pleasure of working on a new book project entitled Glory Road: Our Journeys into Reformed Christianity. It is a wonderful project and we are eagerly anticipating its publication in the near future. I say "we" because I have enlisted the help of some good friends and faithful co-laborers in the gospel. These men have agreed to contribute to this book and I for one could not be more happy and excited. As I have been editing the chapters, I found myself strengthen and challenged as they shared their unique insights and perspectives on Reformed Theology. I believe this book will be a must read, not because I am editing it but because of the men who are contributing to it.
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls...(Jer. 6:16).
Part of their contributions has been the answering of a few survey questions. The questions were as follows:

  1. What was the first book you read that introduced you to Reformed Theology?
  2. Besides the Bible, list the five most influential books in your Reformed theological journey
  3. List three preachers and/or teachers who were most influential in your journey?
  4. If you could give one book to someone interested in Reformed theology, what book would you give them?
  5. What doctrine would you say distinguishes Reformed Theology?
Over the next few days I hope to post their responses.

4 comments:

DeeDub said...

Sounds like a great project!! Will keep you and the project in prayer, especially since you're now church planting and have the demands of pastoring...

D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

It sounds like this will be an edifying work. I have always benefited from biography and interviews more than almost any other type of writing.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Anthony, I look forward to it.