Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls...(Jer. 6:16).Part of their contributions has been the answering of a few survey questions. The questions were as follows:
- What was the first book you read that introduced you to Reformed Theology?
- Besides the Bible, list the five most influential books in your Reformed theological journey
- List three preachers and/or teachers who were most influential in your journey?
- If you could give one book to someone interested in Reformed theology, what book would you give them?
- What doctrine would you say distinguishes Reformed Theology?