Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Help(mate) Is On The Way

I don't know how she is going to do it, but my wife has begun blogging. Yes, I know that I called for more African-American Christian women to blog and to share their perspectives on the Word and this world, but I was not anticipating my wife heeding the call (maybe that says more about me, than it does her :-). Nevertheless, I am strongly encouraged and challenged by her commitment to share in the blogosphere. She maintains a busy schedule of care and nurture for five children and one husband. God has blessed our home with her servant's heart. I pray you will be blessed by her heart as well. She is being joined by some friends who will blog from time to time. I am excited about the possibilities of this blog and I look forward to what these women will bring to us and the kingdom of God. Check them out at Sarah's Daughters.

No comments: