Friday, June 02, 2006

TA is Blogging (yeah!)

Those who know me, know that I am an easy-going, likely-smiling, and happy-natured person. And yet, those who really know me (see wife and children at this point) know that I am not always such an easy-going, likely-smiling, and happy-natured person. Yet, I am always looking for reasons to accentuate the better angel of my nature, and today I have been given one. You see, my man, Thabiti Anyabwile, is blogging at Pure Church. TA is a brother of genuine passion for the church, and biblical literacy that the whole church in general, and the predominantly Black church in particular, is standing in need of. I plan to visit TA's blog frequently. I know that I will be the better for it. And the encouragement I will receive will cause the angel of my lesser nature to manifest himself less frequently. TA....DatsWhatIMTalkinBout!

No comments: