Thursday, June 01, 2006

Walking In Light

Most of you are probably not familiar with Reddit Andrews III, but you should be. He is the pastor of Soaring Oaks Church in Elk Grove, CA. He is one of my favorite preachers to listen to on the net. I commend his sermon from this past Sunday to you. It was taken from Eph. 5:7-14, entitled Walking In Light. When you listen to Reddit you will quickly learn that he is like a Boeing sitting out on the runway. He begins his sermons by taxying up, but once he is cleared for take off, all engines are firing, and away he goes. He is biblical, challenging, intelligent, and relevant. I am encouraged by this brother. I hope you will be too.

1 comment:

FellowElder said...

Brother Anthony,

Thanks for giving brother Redditt a plug. He's a good brother. I had the privilege of meeting him a couple weeks ago in Chicago where he represented with faithfulness and excellence the cause and truth of Christ. Thanks for serving us all by introducing us all!