Thursday, June 29, 2006

On Pilgrim's Progress

I have just begun a Summer Series on John Bunyan's classic work, The Pilgrim's Progress. During our Wednesday Evening Service for the Summer months at Southwest Christian Fellowship, I will teach through this incomparable piece of literature. If you are ever in the Atlanta area during this time, you are more than welcomed to stop by. Otherwise, I will post them in the side bar of this blog as they come available. Lord willing, I'll see you in the Celestrial City, if not sooner.

2 comments:

LouLove said...

If you read my comments on New Life Conference and you don't think you will be able to attend upon Anthony's preaching in person. Download his first session on the Pilgrim's Progress and you will see what I am trying to say.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»